Saturday, March 17, 2007

New Blog.

Mmmm... I'm pondering a new look to my blog. Or even a new blog. With a new name and everything. But I'm not sure.

I have just upgraded this blog to the new blogger and on its templates you can customise them to look like what ever you like, but I'm not sure how easy that is in practice.

Any ideas?

Oh yes back to the job in hand.

At Boulmer today the weather began quite benign and spring like, but by late afternoon there was a bitterly cold SW6 blowing. The doldrums continue regarding bird sightings. Hopefully when I'm on holiday this week I might get something of interest.

The best today was 127 Turnstones, 78 Redshanks, and 7 Purple Sandpipers on the tideline infront of the seawatch seat. I think I'll give it a good search tomorrow morning depending on the weather...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why change a stylish, good blog.
Run another in conjunction, i'm finding links to you regularly. I like the naturalist with a bias to birds.

nicola said...

I agree I like your blog the way it is, you could run two blogs its easier than you think ;)

Stewart said...

Ta for the advice. I've set up a new one just to have a try really with the new system. To get the benefits of new blogger I need to change templates and mine isnt available now...

Anonymous said...

i would not change your blog name or anything its a popular sight,if you want to change anything change that photo it shows off your double chin too much.

Stewart said...

Oh thats just great...And I thought I looked like Pierce Brosnan...